Features and Benefits of the McDonnell & Miller RB-24E
- The all-new McDonnell & Miller RB-24E low water cut-off offers several new features:
- Brass threads provide a metal-to-metal seal that ensures a leak-free installation.
- Integrated wrench flats enable secure installation without damage to the housing.
- McDonnell & Miller’s patented self-cleaning probe minimizes scale build-up and extends
- the recommended cleaning interval to 5 years.
- “Plug & Play” wiring harnesses are available for most residential gas-burning boilers.
- Designed, built and tested at Xylem’s production facility in Morton Grove, IL USA.
MM 288A The NEW McDonnell & Miller GuardDog RB-24E
RB-24E – Partnumber 144692 – Residential LWCO
RB-24E-A – Partnumber 144694 – Residential LWCO w/vent damper harness
RB-24E-S – Partnumber 144693 – Residential LWCO w/control board harness
RB-24E-L – Partnumber 144690 – Residential LWCO w/burner control harness
UWH-RB-24A – Partnumber 144681 – Replacement cable for RB-24E-A
UWH-RB-24S – Partnumber 144682 – Replacement cable for RB-24E-S
UWH-RB-24L – Partnumber 144691 – Replacement cable for RB-24E-L
Extra product images