Barton Model 202E is a chart recorder that is used in gas transmission and distribution fields. It is an 12-inch accurate calibration unit that even works under extreme variations in static pressure and ambient temperatures.
The Barton Model 202E has different configurations. 1 to 4 pen configurations (DP+3 additional pens). The additional pens of this instrument can be used to record temperature and supplemental pressure data.
Barton Model 242E Recorder Receiver
• Mounts any combination of pressure elements, thermal systems, or receiver bellows
• Accepts up to four elements
• Static pressure elements feature polished 316 stainless steel construction and ranges up to 30,000 psi
• Standard thermal systems feature 10ft (3m) armored capillary with ambient temperature
• Available in Stainless Steel (Model 242ES)
• Actuated by 224 DPU
Barton Model 202E Recorder
• Four pen recorder measures and records differential pressure, static pressure (optional) and temperature (optional)
• Additional pens can be mounted to record supplementary pressure data
• Available in Stainless Steel (Model 202ES)
• Available for NACE applications (Model 202N)
• Actuated by 199 DPU